iFlex Inc application architects understand need to build solutions with consideration of increased demands for faster time-to-market, higher-degree of automation and operational efficiencies and increased pressures to adopt newer technologies and standards, while providing higher returns from clients IT investments. Over the years, iFlex has built up a repository of knowledge and experience in Java and J2EE application development & programming services, which we bring to bear on all our projects.
We believe that architecting such Java Enterprise Edition [JEE 5](formerly J2EE) applications require application of proven architectural and design patterns and principles. Considering this,iFlex’s Java Enterprise Solution Architecture consulting group helps in
- Architecting and designing solutions that constitute the industry best practices
- Building flexible architectures to develop applications that are responsive to changing business needs
- Enable companies to quickly deploy new applications and speed time-to-market by using domain specific reusable component frameworks encapsulate reusable components, templates, UI wrappers and code blocks
- Reducing cycle time for JEE 5 (J2EE) application development
- Effectively leveraging iFlex’s existing knowledge base, Java technology research and application development experience
- Leveraging popular open-source application architectural frameworks like Espresso, Struts, Spring etc.
Through our extensive experience across many JEE projects, we have pre-tailored several technology stacks for building solutions for our clients.
With a dedicated team of Sun Certified Solution Architects with vast Java EE 6 (J2EE) experience, iFlex is ideally placed to leverage the Java EE 6 (J2EE) framework to deliver next generation business solutions.
Our technical expertise includes:
J2EE & J2EE Design Patterns
Our Java development team uses Web Services very successfully to provide sleek integration interfaces in many assignments for our clients. The Web Service middle tier technology has enabled iFlex to make various technically distinct software to communicate with each other.
JDBC, SQL server (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgeSQL)
iFlex has worked with different Data Base Management Systems – from MySQL and PostgeSQL, to Oracle and MS SQL. It is difficult to imagine a complicated application without an enterprise database and iFlex excels in these areas of expertise.
iFlex uses this platform to provide a convenient and flexible environment for applications running on hand held devices such as mobile phones or PDAs. Our Java Developers at iFlex also build basic MIDP applications (MIDlets) and incorporate enhanced multi-media into MIDP-based applications.
JSP & Struts
iFlex java development team has rich experience in JSP and Struts and implement these for development of web based and eCommerce applications. iFlex also implements AJAX with the same to bring richness in the front end.
Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs)
iFlex java developers implement Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs) to develop n-tier database and legacy connectivity solutions for Web applications, Java APIs and Java Database connectivity solutions.