Got any Questions? Call us Today!
Software Testing is a process of identifying errors or glitches in a software development process. It includes a wide range of Software Testing services such as Performance and Load Testing, Mobile Application Testing, Usability Testing, Functionality Testing, UI Testing, Compatibility and Security Testing.
With the need for more robust and reliable software, testing has become a fundamental part of the Software Development Life Cycle and a specialized function in itself. Engineering and IT departments face many challenges with testing their applications and systems that include:
- Distributed teams
- Unorganized assets
- Inefficient processes
- Low levels of automation
- Quality and schedule visibility
iFlex offers a complete range of Software Quality Assurance (QA) and Software Testing Services.
We offer solutions for:
- Manual Testing & Test Automation
- Functional, Performance & Compliance Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Development and implementation of QA Processes, Evaluation & Audits
- Defects Management
Centers of Expertise
In our Testing CoE, we exploit new testing technologies, and create customized test environments for our customers.
The CoE combines:
- Dedicated domain and technology experts at multiple levels, including project managers, leads, analysts and testers
- Test environments, labs and infrastructure
- Testing Methodologies from Waterfall and V-Model to Agile or a hybrid thereof
- Testing Tools and expertise for requirements management, defect tracking, automation, build and release management, etc.
- Test Processes that leverage decades of test experience and industry-validated processes in test planning, authoring, automating, scheduling, executing, reporting and management.
Our Managed Service offering brings in all the benefits of a Center of Expertise coupled with a business model built around deliverables, milestones and service level agreements.
Service as a Utility
Our Testing as a Utility is the next generation in testing services where customers reap the benefits of a simplified pricing model without the management overhead. This service incorporates various vendor partnerships, iFlex’s testing processes, and our web based tools and frameworks to deliver an on-demand environment designed to dramatically reduce cost and manage spikes in test activity.